*All prices are in Canadian funds.
ACCU-CAST Torso/Pregnancy Casting Kit (802343)
The full torso kit produces a casting from the neck down to the hips. While not a beginner project, this kit is the easiest way to create a full torso casting. Kit comes with all the materials a professional would use to make a torso cast. Procedure takes about 30 minutes of the models time and another 30 minutes of your time. The casting can be painted and displayed on a wall using the included hook.
Accu-Cast Torso / Pregnancy Casting Kit includes:
- One bag of BodyGel (880) Alginate 1.6 pounds
- Two bags of LiquiStone Casting Material 5 pounds each
- 7 rolls of 4in x 5ft plaster bandages
- Metal hook for hanging finished sculpture
- Plastic smock for protecting clothes
- Complete illustrated instructions
- Apply the alginate to model
- Apply the plaster bandage shell
- Removal of the mold from the model
- Casting of LiquiStone into the mold
- Demold and finish LiquiStone Casting
NOTE: It is best to have an assistant working with you when creating a mold of this size.
Accu-Cast LiquiStone Gypsum Cement for Life Casting Technical Bulletin