*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Remasol Jus-Dip Pre-Blended Slurry Drum 360Lb (802170)
Remasol Jus-Dip is an innovative pre-formulated slurry which requires no constant mixing or agitation. Perfect for artisan and sculpture casters. The Jus-Dip slurry incorporates a binder system designed by REMET in a ready to use slurry, with silica refractory and polymer levels optimized for the best performance. Wetting agent and anti-foam are also included in the mix. Size: DRUM 360Lbs
PRODUCT ADVISORY: KEEP FROM FREEZING.
May require heated service subject to weather conditions. Additional shipping charges will apply. In such event customer will be notified.
Suggested reading : Methods for Modern Sculptors handbook.
- Ready to use - dip directly into the container.
- Excellent adhesion to wax.
- Prevents common primary coat defects such as lifting, cracking and buckling.
- Ready to use: Silica and Polymer levels have been optimized to provide maximum adhesion, strength, and elasticity. Wetting agent and anti-foam have been added.
- Can be used as a primary or back-up material.
- Stable pH.
- Excellent slurry life.
- Includes REMET Dryness Indicator to help ensure shells are ready for re-dipping.
- User friendly.
- Works perfectly under less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Prevent material from freezing and from exceeding temperatures above 104F. Keep away from sources of bacteria as this will greatly reduce slurry life. It is recommended to stir the product once a month if the slurry is not to be used for an extended period of time. Material shelf life of one year - stir before use.