*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Cosplay Advanced Armor Making Book (800880)
The sequel to the Cosplay Armor Making book teaches you more advanced techniques, especially for creating helmets and pauldrons. Learn how to create and layer complicated patterns, discover new ways to work with Worbla, different kinds of foams and how to attach your builds properly. You'll also learn how to create realistic antlers, horns and carve other interesting shapes out of layered EVA foam. High quality print edition. Soft cover, 48 pages high quality full color print. Perfect as a gift or for browsing while you work!
This book provides easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Tools and Materials
- Creating basic helmet and pauldron patterns
- Modifying and understanding patterns
- Working with EVA foam (Skulls)
- Working with insulation foam (Horns)
- Working with clay (Antlers)
- Working with expanding foam (Pauldrons)
- Attaching pauldrons
- Attaching masks
- Work examples: Diablo 3 Crusader Helmet, Diablo 3 Barbarian Pauldron, and many more!