*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Novus Heavy Scratch Remover No.3 8oz (800196)
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish. Novus Heavy Scratch Remover requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing. Not recommended for use on coated plastics. Recommended for use on: Plexiglas, Lexan, Lucite, Palsun, and Acrylite. Size: 8oz
The complete NOVUS Plastic Polish System consists of three components namely Clean and Shine Polish No.1 , Scratch Remover No.2 , and the Heavy Scratch Remover No.3 each sold separately.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
NOVUS PLASTIC POLISH SYSTEM
NOVUS Plastic Polish can breathe life into and rejuvenate thousands of everyday products.
- CDs, DVDs, video games
- Motorcycle windshields, visors, fairings and helmets
- Snowmobile windshields, helmets and hoods
- Collapsible windows on convertibles, Jeeps and campers
- Boat windows and fiberglass
- Microwave oven doors, decorator acrylic refrigerator panels
- Airplane windows
- Acrylic on tanning beds
- Video games and pinball machines
- Acrylic hot tubs and spas
- Acrylic aquariums
- Acrylic, fiberglass or cultured marble tubs, sinks, and countertops
- Acrylic trophies and awards
- Plastic storm windows and skylights
- Auto interiors, gauges, chrome, acrylic paints and plastic headlamps
- Emergency vehicle light bar lens covers
- Copiers and fax machines
- Acrylic furniture
- And many more ....