*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Novus Scratch Remover No.2 8oz (800195)
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics. Novus Scratch Remover removes the damage instead of filling it in, buffs out quickly, and after restoring, seals with a coat of polish. Recommended for use on: Plexiglas, Lexan, Lucite, Palsun, and Acrylite. Size: 8oz
The complete NOVUS Plastic Polish System consists of three components namely Clean and Shine Polish No.1 , Scratch Remover No.2 , and the Heavy Scratch Remover No.3 each sold separately.
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
NOVUS PLASTIC POLISH SYSTEM
NOVUS Plastic Polish can breathe life into and rejuvenate thousands of everyday products.
- CDs, DVDs, video games
- Motorcycle windshields, visors, fairings and helmets
- Snowmobile windshields, helmets and hoods
- Collapsible windows on convertibles, Jeeps and campers
- Boat windows and fiberglass
- Microwave oven doors, decorator acrylic refrigerator panels
- Airplane windows
- Acrylic on tanning beds
- Video games and pinball machines
- Acrylic hot tubs and spas
- Acrylic aquariums
- Acrylic, fiberglass or cultured marble tubs, sinks, and countertops
- Acrylic trophies and awards
- Plastic storm windows and skylights
- Auto interiors, gauges, chrome, acrylic paints and plastic headlamps
- Emergency vehicle light bar lens covers
- Copiers and fax machines
- Acrylic furniture
- And many more ....