*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Ease Release 2831 Pint (798121)
Ease Release 2831 is a wax-based non-silicone liquid release agent. It has proven to be effective when used to release polyurethane foams. This wax dispersion is designed to operate at mold temperatures ranging from 160F to 230F with minimal wax build-up. EASE RELEASE 2831 works with aluminum, steel, and elastomeric mold construction. Size = Pint Hazmat
Additional shipping/handling charges may apply on hazardous material shipments.
- Excellent release Appearance Hazy liquid
- Contains no chlorinated or CFC solvents
- Low wax build-up
EASE RELEASE 2831 PROVIDES
- Increased productivity
- Excellent cleanability
- Low environmental hazards
- Low mold maintenance
APPLICATION - - SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. Apply a coat of EASE RELEASE 2831 with a spray or brush, and allow too dry.
2. Rub EASE RELEASE 2831 into mold surface with a clean cloth.
3. Repeat two or three times to seal the mold surface.
4. Start molding and reapply a light coat of EASE RELEASE 2831 after each molding cycle.