*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Hydrostone 8 Lb Pail (220106)
HYDRO-STONE Gypsum Cement is one of the hardest and strongest HYDROCAL Brand products. HYDRO-STONE is recommended for producing high-quality novelty and statuary castings requiring extremely hard surfaces. Packaged in 10 Lb pail.
Hydrostone is hard and strong, especially suitable where high strength and resistance to water absorption are necessary. Cannot be worked under a template. Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
Use Consistency (32 parts of water by weight per 100 parts plaster)
Dry Compressive Strength 10,000 psi
Maximum Setting Expansion 0.240%
Density Wet 119.4 lb/ft3
Density Dry 108.7 lb/ft3
Set Time (Hand Mix) 17-20 min.
- Hard and strong with high water absorption resistance.
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds.
- Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
- Extremely fine detail duplication.
- Low viscosity slurry for filling multiple molds at one time