*All prices are in Canadian funds.
PanPastel Extra Dark Warm Shades 10 Color Set (206697)
PanPastel Colors are professional quality ultra-fine pastel colors in a unique pan (cake-like) format. The special qualities of PanPastel means that they can be mixed, layered and applied "dry" making them ideal for applying realistic weathering effects quickly. PanPastel Colors adhere well to most surfaces, yet can be removed easily if required. Smooth non-porous surfaces should be sprayed with Krylon Clear Sealer Matte. to improve adhesion of PanPastel Colors to smooth and shiny surfaces such as plastics. Great for applying realistic weathering effects & color to : Military Models, Action Figures, Railroad Models, Scenery & Layouts, Miniatures and Structures.
The PanPastel Extra Dark Warm Shades 10 Colour Set contains: 280.1 Orange Extra Dark, 270.1 Yellow Ochre Extra Dark, 250.1 Diarylide Yellow Extra Dark, 220.1 Hansa Yellow Extra Dark, 680.1 Bright Yellow Green Extra Dark, 340.1 Permanent Red Extra Dark, 380.1 Red Iron Oxide Extra Dark, 740.1 Burnt Sienna Extra Dark, 780.1 Raw Umber Extra Dark, 820.2 Neutral Grey Extra Dark.
- Instant - no drying or preparation time required
- Mixable - mix colors for an infinite number of custom colors & effects
- Low Dust - "no mess" alternative to powders and pastel sticks
- Ultra-fine - highly pigmented color formulations â€“ it's like using pure pigment
- Realistic effects - doesn't have a "painted on" appearance once applied
- Compatible - with spray fixatives and other flat finishes
- Compared to airbrushing PanPastel is quicker, simpler and much more forgiving, as PanPastel color can be removed or changed until the desired results are achieved (prior to fixing with a flat finish)
All PanPastel color formulations are loaded with the highest quality pigments. The colors can be mixed for an infinite number of custom colors. Kits are available for weathering & scenery. PanPastel pans contains 9ml (0.30 fl oz), 40% more than the average pastel stick and yielding approximately 4 to 5 times more coverage.
PanPastel Colors are a quick and easy way to add color and weathering effects to your models to achieve the following:
- general wear & tear
- scorch marks
- battle damage
- exhaust marks
- oil streaks
| PanPastel APPLICATION REFERENCES |