*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Encapso K Five Gallon Kit 80# (plat-cure) (800765)
Encapsoâ„˘ K is a water clear platinum-cure encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsu-lation and display applications.
How Does Encapsoâ„˘ K Work? Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber over night. When cured, Encapsoâ„˘ K looks just like water and will last a long time. Size: Five Gallon Kit 80 Lbs
- Non-Hazardous â€“ No dangerous chemicals
- Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
- Easy To Use â€“ Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
- UV Resistant
- Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
- Minimal Bubble Entrapment
- Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water
- Cured rubber can be removed from object
This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems for creating lasting floral displays. You can also pour Encapsoâ„˘ K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapsoâ„˘ K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured Encapsoâ„˘ K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add color to Encapsoâ„˘ K with Silc Pigâ„˘ or Igniteâ„˘ liquid color pigments.