*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Makerbot Replicator 5th GENERATION (DEMO MODEL) (800016)
Fifth-generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability. Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform. The new 5th Generation Makerbot is App and Cloud enabled, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow (Wi-Fi coming soon), new MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, motion controllers, and gantry design, on-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build plate leveling. Features 11% larger build volume than the Makerbot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer and faster print times which accelerates rapid prototyping and model making.
* DEMO MODEL *
Build Volume 25.2 L x 19.9 W x 15.0 H cm [9.9 x 7.8 x 5.9 in] 7,522 cubic centimeters [456 cubic inches]
100 Micron Layer Resolution
Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing, or postproduction. Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution.
- Lightning-fast ARM ARM9 processor for rapid printing
- On-board storage for files, models and library
- Network connected: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (coming soon)
- Cloud enabled: connect to your library wherever you are
- On-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing
- MakerBot replicator Smart Extruder which is easy to swap or replace, detects filament absence and automatically pauses your prints, and sends notifications to your MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
- On-board utilities to help you set-up and maintain your printer
- Apps: MakerBot Mobile, MakerBot Desktop, and MakerBot PrintShop
- Easy access to MakerBot Thingsverse, to your models in your personal MakerBot Cloud Library, and to your purchases from the MakerBot Digital Store, and more
- Contains one extruder. You can print in multiple colors with a single extruder by pausing a print and swapping filament, or by printing in multiple pieces and assembling.
- Optimized for MakerBot PLA Filament.
- Instead of SD Card you may connect via USB Stick (any size), Wi-Fi (coming soon), Ethernet cable, or through a USB cable connected to your computer.
- Every 5th Generation MakerBot Replicator isequipped with Wi-Fi, which will be enabled with a future firmware update.
- Faster and more precise build-plate assisted leveling process.
XTC-3D Print Epoxy Coating
SO-Strong Urethane Pigments
UVO Color Pigments
Ignite Fluorescent Color Pigments
Glow Worm Powders
Cast Magic Powders