*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Forton VF-774 Five Gallon Pail 40Lb (799927)
Forton VF-774 is an all acrylic additive, co-polymer dispersion (51% solids) specifically formulated for the GFRC production process. It is UV stable in the high pH matrix associated with Portland cements. Size: Five Gallon 40Lbs
PRODUCT ADVISORY: KEEP FROM FREEZING.
May require heated service subject to weather conditions. Additional shipping charges will apply. In such event customer will be notified.
The primary benefits of VF-774 are:
- The elimination of the seven day wet cure required to achieve the maximum strengths of concrete
- Significant improvements in the long-term durability of the GFRC composite, especially the maintenance of the long-term flexural strain to failure property
Additional Benefits of VF-774 include:
- Reduces crazing and drying shrinkage cracks
- Improved workability of the mix at low water/cement ratios
- Reduces moisture absorption
- UV stable
- Uniform distribution of pigments for batch to batch color consistency
- Flame Rated
Forton 20 Year Durability Study