*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Solaris Silicone Gallon Kit 16 Lbs (799719)
SolarisÂ® is a low viscosity, clear and colorless liquid platinum cure silicone rubber compound designed for use in protection of electronic components and other assemblies. It will protect components against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals and other environmental hazards by potting or encapsulation of the components and assemblies. The optical clarity of SolarisÂ® makes it suitable for potting solar cells for maximum light transmission or electronic assemblies where component identification is necessary or desirable. For best results, use with SolarisÂ® Bonding PrimerÂ®. Primer sold separately. Size: Gallon Kit 16Lb.
- Ultra-transparent SolarisÂ® provides excellent UV resistance yet allows maximum transmission of light.
- SolarisÂ® features a low viscosity which allows easy flow in and around complex shapes, providing excellent electrical insulation and shock resistance
- SolarisÂ® will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm.
- SolarisÂ® encapsulant contains no solvents and has a zero volatile content.
- The hydrolytic stability of SolarisÂ® makes it suitable in high humidity environments and at elevated