*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Dragon Skin FX-PRO Five Gallon Kit 80 Lbs (799658)
Dragon Skin FX-Pro is a soft, stable, high performance platinum silicone rubber specifically designed for creating silicone makeup appliances and skin effects. Dragon Skin FX-Pro is compatible with Skin-Tite silicone adhesive as well as medical grade pressure sensitive adhesives for adhering silicone appliances temporarily to the skin.
Soft and stretchy FX-Pro has a Shore hardness of 2A. FX-Pro can be combined with Slacker deadening agent to create a very soft silicone gel for filling encapsulated silicone pieces. An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc-Pig silicone pigments. Cured rubber can also be painted with the Psycho Paint system.
What Makes Dragon Skin FX-Pro Unique?
- Soft Shore 2A hardness allows for softer appliances using less SLACKER deadening agent
- Low Viscosity combined with long working time reduces bubbles and makes pouring easier
- Cures Dry will not leach silicone fluid
- Long Working Time 10 to 12 minute working time is good for larger pours or injections
- Fast Cure 40 minute cure time allows for quick turnaround of castings or molds
- More Workable - Do More has a 'gel' stage - slushing the material into prosthetic molds is easier
Dragon Skin FX Pro is mixed 1A:1B by weight or volume. Liquid rubber can be thinned with Silicone Thinner or thickened with Thi-Vex II. Rubber cures at room temperature (73Â°F / 23Â°C) with negligible shrinkage.