*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Ease Release 2831 Gallon (798120)
Ease Release® 2831 is a wax-based non-silicone liquid release agent. It has proven to be effective when used to release polyurethane foams. This wax dispersion is designed to operate at mold temperatures ranging from 160°F to 230°F with minimal wax build-up. EASE RELEASE 2831 works with aluminum, steel, and elastomeric mold construction. FEATURES:
EASE RELEASE 2831 IS: Product Specifications
- Excellent release Appearance Hazy liquid
- Contains no chlorinated or CFC solvents
- Low wax build-up
EASE RELEASE 2831 PROVIDES:
- Increased productivity
- Excellent cleanability
- Low environmental hazards
- Low mold maintenance
APPLICATION - - SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
1. Apply a coat of EASE RELEASE 2831 with a spray or brush, and allow too dry.
2. Rub EASE RELEASE 2831 into mold surface with a clean cloth.
3. Repeat two or three times to seal the mold surface.
4. Start molding and reapply a light coat of EASE RELEASE 2831 after each molding cycle.