*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Aves Master Mache (grey) 25 Lb (236402)
Master Maché is concentrated, safe and non-hazardous with no asbestos. It is very strong and versatile with a grey body. Can be used with fillers 10%-50% by volume, including plaster, chopped paper gravel, dirt, sawdust, sand, cork, fibers, & more. Set time neat (without filler) is 2 hours.
USES INCLUDE . . . professional and industrial applications, classroom projects, design & art prototypes, casting and reproduction items, model construction, theatrical props, model railroad scenery substructures, artificial rocks, habitat and base building, wildlife art, mannikin building, and more! Master Maché Advantages :
- High quality results
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-hazardous
- Compatible with many mediums
- Generous working time (1-2 hours)
- Minimum dust when mixing
- Grey cement color
- Easy to mix
- Extra strength
- Easy clean-up
Master Mache can be used as is (neat) or with aggregate fillers of choice, in quantities 10% to 50% by volume, depending upon the job, weight and strength requirements. Fillers may accelerate or retard setup.
- Chopped paper
- Sand or soil
- Foam beads
- Other maches
- Mason colors
Pourable projects need more water. Hand lay-up applications need less water.
A. 4 parts Master Maché + 1 part water
B. 3 parts Master Maché + 1 part filler + 1 part water
C. 2 parts Master Maché + 1 part filler + 1 part water
D. Your choice of water to maché ratio!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Portion out amount of maché needed.
2. Mix with water to desired consistency. (See formula guidelines.)
3. Add filler if desired. See Optional Fillers. Master Maché may be used without fillers (neat).
4. Maché is ready for use. Set up time for product used neat (alone) is about two hours. Maché is fully cured
when moisture dries off in one to four days. Fillers may accelerate or retard setup.
5. Simple water clean-up.