*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Aves Paper Mache (white) 25 Lb (236398)
Aves Paper Maché is an all around, multi-purpose, safe, no asbestos maché, made with virgin paper pulp. Aves Paper Maché is convenient, ready for use with the addition of water, and has a 30 minute set time. It's white body is light weight, strong and very versatile with its many options of coloring and mixing viscosities.
USES INCLUDE . . . classroom projects, design and art prototypes, casting, molds and reproduction items, model construction, theatrical props, model railroad scenery, substructures, artificial rocks, taxidermy, wild life art projects, pinatas, and more. Fun to use on all conventional & hand lay-up applications. Arts & crafts have never been easier! Coloring is fun and easy with the addition of food colorants, paint, or pigments etc. to the water or the wet mix of maché. A few drops of color go along way.
Features and Benefits :
- White color
- High quality results
- Great detail
- All around multi-purpose maché
- Easy clean-up
- Professional 30 minute set time
- Made with virgin paper pulp
- Minimum dust when mixing
- Safe, non-flammable, and non-hazardous
Directions for Use:
1. Measure dry paper maché powder as needed and mix with water to desired consistency. *Can add food colorants if desired.
2. Maché is now ready for use. Set-up time is about 30-45 minutes, depending on the mixed consistency. Maché is fully cured when moisture dries off in 1 to 4 days. Simple water clean-up. Finish and paint as desired.
Safe for all ages when used as directed. Wear goggles & dust mask when sanding cured maché. Conforms to ASTM D4236.
A) 2 parts maché to 1 part water: pourable, self-leveling mix that smooths out well and stays put in low places.
B) 3 parts maché to 1 part water: hand lay-up applications, batter-like consistency with greater strength.