*All prices are in Canadian funds.
MFX Foam Latex/Silicone Injection Gun (203012)
Foam Latex/Silicone Injection Gun Features:
The Foam Latex/Silicone Injection Gun is a necessity for the Special FX artist. A low cost solution to injection molding. This device is made of strong, long lasting durable plastic, capable of holding two and one half quarts of foam. This unique design makes it FAST & SIMPLE because of the Foam Latex/Silicone Injection Gun's double acting cylinder which allows you to draw foam from your mix and inject it into your mold. The plastic construction also makes it EASY TO CLEAN. Provides better control over your foam latex in order to produce professional looking prosthetics.
- Size: 4in. diameter x 14in. long tube
- Cylindrical injection device constructed of high strength plastic with double acting positive force seals
- Used for injecting Foam Latex / Silicone / Polyurethane based materials into molds with precise control
- Holds approximately 2-1/2 quarts of material
- Disassembles quickly and easily for cleaning